Atkunta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flow of this Site - MUST READ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Empty The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 am

Rotten Banana

Rotten Banana
Megalodon (Admin)

Okay, this isn't your ordinary adoptables site like Chicken Smoothie.
Or your ordinary RP site.
All over this site, you are your character. (ONLY HUMAN CHARACTERS)
Respond as they would, live as they would.
Because of this, we suggest the character is mostly like you, or you'll struggle.
Do not give your character your last name.
Or share any other info about your character that reveals personal info that violates the rules. We don't know how to stop it, since we don't know you, so it's your identity on the line. We can't ban you for it, but watch out. Just follow the rule, please.
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=Do%20I%20have%20to%20be%20my%20character&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20SharpThe Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=everywhere%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp%20Italic
You must be happy to hear this: not everywhere. Some forums state you have to be out of character. Some state you must stay in. This'll help you a lot, you'll learn.
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=Where%20do%20I%20post%20my%20character%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp
Well, go to your profile, by using our menu just below the logo. Then select the "Character Sheet" tab, and fill out all the fields you can share about your character. Voila! ~ you've created and posted your character.
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=How%20do%20I%20role%20play%20right%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20SharpThe Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=Are%20there%20any%20situations%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp
Don't worry at all! In topics of the forums where you must RP, I'll state where to start, and also anything you should know, like weather conditions, etc. These special conditions will constantly (most likely daily) change. The topic title gives you an idea of what will be done in the topic so you can navigate well, also.
All you need is a fun attitude, and a hint of creativity. c;
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=Anything%20else%20I%20should%20know%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp
Yes, there is. Sand dollars. These are the site's currency. Buy lots of things on the site with these.
How do you earn them?
Easy! Post! Most posts will give you an amount of SD. Creating topics is worth even more.
Another way is to sell you art in the Market board, enter site-wide contests in the same board, or sell/auction special or custom pets. Yes, if you decide to get a custom that's not your character/fursona design, sell it for SD.
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=Speaking%20of%20customs%2C%20how%20can%20I%20get%20one%3F&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp
The only ways are...:
. to be an excellent staff member and be gifted
. help so many people in the help forum (any member, not only staff)
. win a contest

I may add more ways, but these are even rare.
-
The Flow of this Site - MUST READ Create.php?text=I%20have%20another%20question.&name=Ignis%20et%20Glacies%20Extra%20Sharp
Either post in the Help forum (you won't get sand dollars there for topics, sorry - people who answer people's questions do, though), or PM me or another admin/mod. (We won't give SD either.)

https://atkunta.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum